A few thoughts as I reflect on a too-rare 31-14 thrashing of the ‘phins at the Ralph.
- Damn, Fitz has some wheels. I did not see that coming.
- Another week, another long touchdown strike on an audible. This guy really knows how to read a defense, and he sure has a rapport with TO.
- I’m like Perry Fewell more and more. This team did not look like the hangdog, let’s play not to lose bunch that they were even a few weeks ago. They look fired up for a change.
- Was that a Maybin sighting?
- A little bit better clock management at the end of the half, but not by much.
- Finally, the Drayton Florence that played in San Diego and not the one that got cut by the Jags.
- Ashlee Palmer, Chris Draft, Ellis Lankster — do we have any starters from the beginning of our season left in the defense?
- A short week — the next game is Thursday night, against the Jets in Toronto. Last I heard, there were a _ton_ of tickets left. Apparently Canadians don’t like their football with 11 men and 4 downs. Hope it sells out, or it’s a blackout around here.
The Bills are now 4-7 and I’m 73% (8/11) on my predictions from the beginning of the season. Not bad considering how much has changed.