McQuaid News

Two items:

First of all, the Bull Roast has been officially scheduled for next Wednesday. Click here for the details and to register online. Who else is in? Pitt, did you ever hear back from J? And has D completely fallen off the face of the earth?

Second, they’re still rocking the bumblebees at McQ. Awesome.

tripp

12 Responses to “McQuaid News”

1. matt says:

Additional “small world” note — I just tried to find D on Facebook (Hell, everyone else seems to be on there.) No luck, but his brother Anthony is apparently living in… wait for it… Greenville, SC.

2. Pitt says:

I didn’t realize we had to register for the Bull Roast. Or is just cheaper to pre-reg than at the door?

I sent J a few emails, never got an answer back on the Roast, but apparently he and Carrie are still together and no big news. I told him about Roadflares, but I’ve not seen him on here. I haven’t looked for him on the FaceSpace.

Haven’t heard from nor seen D since the wedding. Last I heard he and Alyssia we living near the Raleigh/ Durham area as one or both of them was attending Duke. That’s a funny coincidence about his brother, though. Did you message him?

3. Pitt says:

“McQuaid Jesuit will be hosting the Bull Roast in the Fr. Hogenkamp S.J. Auditorium the night before Thanksgiving. All alums and friends of McQ are invited to come enjoy food and drink before going out on the town for the evening.”

Wow, they really expect us to live it up that night- Bull Roast and then going out on the town! I can’t recall the last time I went out on the town in Rochester. Sounds like fun. Old Toad, anyone? I gots me a hankerin’ for some un-pasteurized, room-temperature beer!

4. Pitt says:

Love the form letter:

McQuaid Jesuit High School
    1800 S. Clinton Avenue
    Rochester, NY 14618
    585-473-1130

November 17, 2009

michael pittinaro
    8510 n tigerville rd
    travelers rest, SC 29690

Dear pittinaro:

Thank you for your interest in our upcoming event: 2009 Bull Roast. We have noted a registration for 1 (21 and over).

The following people will be registered for the event:

2009 Bull Roast – 21 and over:
    michael pittinaro

Without the support of people like you, McQuaid Jesuit High School would not be able to accomplish its mission.

Once again, thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,
    McQuaid Jesuit High School

5. matt says:

Is Kevin coming this year?

6. Pitt says:

My brother or the psychopath who nearly shot your head off?

No, in either case, as far as I know.

7. BrianN says:

Hey guys. Not that anyone asked about me. But we’re stuck here for the holiday. So have fun. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t think of not doing.

8. matt says:

@BrianN

Hey, I didn’t ask about you because I knew you’d wander by and post something eventually. Too bad you’re stuck there — have fun, and hopefully we’ll see you soon.

9. matt says:

@Pitt

Your brother. I know that the other Kevin isn’t coming. And the gun wasn’t even loaded. I don’t think.

10. Pitt says:

@BrianN,

I thought I did ask if you were coming, and I hoped to see you guys for Thanksgiving. Sorry we won’t see you. Hope you have some family stopping by.

@kevin,

Yeah, the last time I saw _that_ Kevin was in DC a few years back when we was interviewing for a position with the Naval Research Center. Why he wanted to research oranges and belly buttons I’ll never understand, though.

11. Pitt says:

BTW, I talked with my brother last night and his boss gave him Weds and Fri off, so he’s going to be in Rochacha and coming to the Bull Roast Wednesday.

12. Will Morin says:

looking for Pitt’s email address if anyone has it
    thanks